Just Empty Every Pocket

JEEP - always a never ending project, no matter how built it gets.

Dedicated to my current jeep project, Red Beard, a 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ. Nothing too crazy this go 'round, just an all around capable, get me out there with enough to get me back, type of rig. Keep watch for updates and changes!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Out with the old...


Jeep Wrangler TJ fenders are notorious for turning gray, fading, and some have even been known to peel and shed like a dog. Alas, my 13 year old fenders were no exception. They looked like they had pant spilled on them, maybe some razor blades tickled them, and like they might have had a mild case of leprosy. 
Lucky for me, my good friend Jason, was willing to donate to my cause. He hooked me up with a set of like new fenders off a 2006 TJ and I must say they made the jeep look a whole lot nicer and that it was a simple unbolt and bolt operation made it all that much better, well that and the fact that they were free. Thank you, Jason. 
I hope you enjoy your burritos. 

before pile:


new and improved:

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment